Enago in collaboration with AntiCancer, Inc.—the world’s leading preclinical cancer contract research organization—conducted an advanced session on cancer research studies. Dr. Robert M. Hoffman (President, Chairman of Board and CEO, AntiCancer, Inc.), a veteran scientist who discovered the methionine addiction of cancer (Hoffman Effect), described the mechanism of the methionine addiction and how this fundamental hallmark of all cancers can be targeted therapeutically.
With 55+ years of significant contribution to science, Dr. Hoffman has done pioneering research studies to provide treatment for cancer. In this session, Dr. Hoffman focussed on discussing the following key topics related to methionine addiction:
- What is the Hoffman effect?
- Everything about methionine addiction and its importance in cancer
- Role of methylation and transmethylation reactions
- Which is the most powerful form of PET imaging in cancer?
- Cancer treatment using methionine restriction
Quem deve participar desta sessão?
- Cancer Researchers and Scientists
- Doctors and Clinicians
- Health Care Professionals
- Oncology Societies and Cancer Institutes
Inscreva-se para ler mais
Inscreva-se gratuitamente para obter acesso completo a todos os nossos recursos em pesquisa escrita e publicação acadêmica, incluindo:
- 2000+ artigos de blogs
- 50+ Webinars
- 10+ Podcasts especializados
- 50+ Infográficos
- Fórum Q&A
- 10+ eBooks
- 10+ Checklists
- Guias de Pesquisas