Theory-practice-theory as advised by Georges Bordage, should be followed by every researcher to ensure the translation of research outcomes into practical implementation benefiting mankind. In medicine especially, it is of utmost importance for clinicians to publish their research concisely for fellow researchers to apply the latest clinical practices and provide up-to-date treatment to their patients. This webinar will aim to facilitate the learning process of clinicians who wish to publish in international medical journals.
After this session, attendees will learn:
- How to start writing—Tips for drafting manuscripts
- Recommendations by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE)
- Preparing and evaluating case reports
- Medical, Publication, and Research Ethics
- Selecting the Right Journal